Childcare Worker 101 Course – Back to Basics
The Learning outcomes covered in the course include:
- Responsibilities of a Childcare Worker
- Safety in Classroom and Playground.
- Observation and Reporting
- Milestones per Age Group
- Discipline in the Classroom
- Caring for Babies
- First Aid and interventions
- Conduct towards children
This course is a practical refresher course assisting Childcare Workers to go “back to basics”. It also has a strong motivational value.
The Certificate at the end of this course will be issued in your name.