Self-help Registration for my ECD Centre with the Dept. Social Development


Are you struggling with your registration at DSD?

Do you live outside of Gauteng? Do you have Consent use and/or your Health Certificate? This option is for you.

We will assist you in the compiling of your application file. We will need your help to finalise the file to submit your file at the Dept. of Social Development.

Buy Now