Childcare Worker 505 Course – Childcare Safety
- There are 7 modules in this course.
- Each module has a compulsory section that you must watch before you will be able to complete the test.
- Only after watching the video will you be able to complete the test.
- The pass mark in the tests is 60%.
- You will have to pass the test before you are able to move to the next module.
- After completing all the modules and tests you will be able to print your certificate.
- The course contains videos with Audio, so ensure that your volume is turned up
The Learning outcomes covered in the course include:
- Accidents cause injuries
- Arriving and departing
- General Childcare Safety
- Safety In The Classroom
- Toy safety
- Food safety
- Safety on the Playground
This course is a practical refresher course assisting Childcare Workers on how to keep children safe in the pre-school; “childcare safety”. It also has a strong motivational value.
The Certificate at the end of this course will be issued in your name.